Which payment methods does Violet Crown Esthetics accept?
I accept cash, all major credit cards, Apple Pay, & Google Pay.
Can I bring my pet or child to my appointment?
As much as I love animals and kids, I respectfully ask that you arrive solo for sanitation and safety reasons.
How should I prepare for my lash appointment?
Here are some recommendations to make sure you get the best and longest-lasting results from your lash service!
- Do not wear eye makeup. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser. Do not use oil-based makeup remover.
- Do not apply face cream or sunblock in the eye area. The oil found in many moisturizers prevents the extension from bonding to the natural lash and reduces the longevity of your extensions.
- Do not have mascara on. Any residue of makeup will prevent proper application of the extensions.
- Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped lashes.
- Please silence your phone while extensions are being applied. Feel free to relax and take a nap. Lash naps are the best!
I have extensions on from another studio. Do I have to pay for a full set?
No! If you would like to transfer to Violet Crown Esthetics from another studio you just need to book a Transfer Fill for your first appointment. This service is more expensive than a standard fill since it requires more time and possible correction of previous work to properly apply a high-quality lash application.
Please note: I am only able to work on existing extensions that have been properly applied and require minimal correction. In some cases, a removal and full set may be necessary.